American Machinery Dealers Association members proudly display their emblem. This emblem identifies dealers who
concur with AMDA's high standards of business practice.
It is a symbol of integrity and reliability. It also recognizes
dealers who have a wide range of technical experience, and access to data
to help manufacturers improve their productivity.
AMDA Christmas Party 2012
The code of ethics underwriting this emblem provides that each AMDA member will:
1. Carry out the spirit and letter of all agreements and contracts in which he or she engages, both verbal and written.
2. Respond to inquiries and offer machinery and equipment described as accurately as he or she is able as per:
3 Honor every option given a prospective buyer.
- Name of manufacturer
- Serial number
- Adherence to standard industry terms and definitions
4. Advise prospective customers of conditions and circumstances of sale when offering customer owned machinery and equipment
through a brokerage arrangement.
5. Accept within 30 days from shipment any machinery and equipment sold with a return privilege, freight prepaid, for refund
of the purchase price if proven mechanically unsatisfactory or repair at dealer's option.
AMDA members handle a wide array of used equipment, such as:
Plastic Injection Molding
and many more not listed.
Can-Am Machinery Sales, Ltd.
Cities Advanced Machinery
Excel Machinery Marketing
Frank Bacon Machinery Sales Co.
International Machinery Sales, Inc.
JMC Machinery Sales
Lakeside Equipment, Inc.
OneWorld Business Finance-Michigan
R.T. Machinery Sales
Sterling Machinery Ventures, Inc
Tade Publishing Group
Trader Machinery Inc
Westbrook Engineering Company, Inc.
© 2003- American Machinery Dealers Association @ www.amda.org
23501 Mound Road, Warren, MI 48091-2048